20 September 2008

PS: The Show

Forgot to mention that I have managed to make it to the Adelaide Show these past two weeks also. (For those who mite be reading from overseas, if any, the Show is like whatcha callit - carnival? Like with rides and fairy floss and side shows and stuff). 

Anyway, I didnt go on any rides as I am still wary after those incidents when I was in high school with the rides falling down and stuff, but me and M's sister (who managed to get us free parking and tickets - and thats a saving of about $60 rite there) visited all the food pavilions and I tried all the cheeses and salamis and the organic crusty bread and dont forget the wine. Mmm, tasty. M's sister, lets call her K, kept laughing at me, as every time she would turn around I would have a handful of cheese and crackers or other stuff. I was rather full even before we had our stuffed potatoes for lunch but how can I turn down the stuffed potato (Aaaah, the stuffed potato aka spud, how I love thee, with cheese and ham and coleslaw and sour cream, I can eat them every day, except M likes low carb).

After finishing our lunch we visited the show bag pavilion and got a few show bags filled with candy and chocolates. Altho I was disappointed to find that the Wonka and Garfield show bags werent as good this year.  Oh well, less money spent.

This was on Fri. A week later on Sat evening M and I also decided to go to the last day of the show. More show bags were acquired. And more stuffed potatoes were eaten. In all this excitement I managed to miss my orthodontist appointment. What a poo...

No comments: