21 August 2008

I wish, I wish...

I have been a little negligent with posting lately, to anyone out there who actually reads my blog. I have been busy with trying to get the organization of my grampa's transition to a residential care facility happening as soon as possible, as my mom has been too stressed with everything to be able to concentrate on dealing with the facility where he was released from who were supposed to be helping to organise a new placement. It's definetely a nightmare i tells ya. Here's my advice, if you are ever planning on becoming aged and incapacitated, start planning and applying to nursing homes now. Joke. About the planning to be incapacitated. Not about starting to apply to nursing homes or care facilities.

Hmmm. But enough about that. I have every day and night to stress about that.

I have discovered a new vice. Its called the Snickers Bar with The Lot. Tasty. I am over my chocy covered turkish delite. Like I said before, I am my own enemy.

But still trying to go to the gym as well. Haven't gone this week yet, as was sick for two days with a horrid migraine and feeling soooo tired. The two nights I couldn't sleep due to stressing out mite have something to do with it. Maybe.

I wish everything would just work out.

1 comment:

Tully said...

Yeah I know all about it, we just got my gran a place and it was a nightmare and so much money.

Have you finished up at work yet? Good luck with it!